The Utah Section PGA is excited to announce Cassie Campos as the Utah PGA Junior Golf Manager and our newest team member.
Campos has been a summer intern on our junior golf staff for four seasons. As her knowledge for the game and the Utah PGA Junior Series increases, we see the benefits she will bring to the Utah Section and Utah junior golf as a full-time staff member.
“Being a part of the Utah PGA family has been the greatest opportunity,” she said. “I am so excited to be able to continue to help grow the game of golf for junior golfers in Utah and share my passion for the game of golf with them.”
As registration for the 2022 Utah PGA Junior Series season begins today, and the start of the season just around the corner – here are some fun facts about Cassie Campos:
- Graduated from Bountiful High School and was a member of the golf team.
- Played golf and attended Westminster College in Salt Lake City from 2016-2021, where she graduated with a degree in accounting.
- Member of the Student Athlete Advisory Committee, where she met with other student athletes to come up with ways to improve the student athlete experience.
- 2X Second Team All-RMAC and 4X All-Academic RMAC Team.
- Member of the 2021 Conference Championship Team at Westminster. Go Griffs
- Had the amazing opportunity to work as a Merchandising Intern for the PGA of America at the 2020 Ryder Cup at Whistling Straits Golf Course in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Where she took part in creating and working in the 60,000-square foot merchandising tent for a month.